Maddie & Tae are set to release their new collection of songs, Through The Madness Vol. 1 on Friday (January 28th). Maddie & Tae’s unbreakable bond, honest songwriting and signature harmonies shine through the eight-track collection, which features their latest releases “Strangers,” “Madness” and recent single “Woman You Got,” plus standout collaborations with Morgane Stapleton (“Don’t Make Her Look Dumb”) and Lori McKenna (“The Other Side”).
The duo co-penned each song on Through The Madness Vol. 1, leading with heart-wide-open vulnerability, exuding familiarity and truth. The project follows their critically acclaimed No. 1 debuting The Way It Feels album.
Through The Madness Vol. 1 Track List:
- What It’s Like Loving You (Maddie Font, Taylor Kerr, Josh Kerr, Jordan Minton)
2. Woman You Got (Maddie Font, Taylor Kerr, Mark Holman, Laura Veltz)
3. Don’t Make Her Look Dumb (Feat. Morgane Stapleton) (Maddie Font, Taylor Kerr, Barry Dean, Luke Laird)
4. Grown Man Cry (Maddie Font, Taylor Kerr, Eric Arjes, Jordan Minton)
5. Madness (Maddie Font, Taylor Kerr, Jessie Jo Dillon, Zach Kale)
6. The Other Side (Feat. Lori McKenna) (Maddie Font, Taylor Kerr, Josh Kerr, Lori McKenna)
7. Wish You The Best (Maddie Font, Taylor Kerr, Matt Dragstrem, Josh Thompson)*
8. Strangers (Maddie Font, Taylor Kerr, Adam Hambrick, Jimmy Robbins)
Produced by Jimmy Robbins & Derek Wells
* = “Wish You The Best” produced by Josh Kerr & Derek Wells
Audio / Maddie Font and Taylor Kerr talk about their new eight-song collection, Through The Madness Vol. 1.Download
Maddie & Tae (Through the Madness 1) OC: …our hearts. :29
MADDIE: “it is the first part of the story. We named it Through the Madness because it was written through the madness of 2020, which our song ‘Madness,’ I just feel like it all sort of tied together so well. I guess, it’s not really about one thing, but it’s a continuous story that we’re telling.” TAE: “it’s the classic Maddie & Tae where we have so much to say and so we just kind of write about it all and compile it into one project and these eight songs are our hearts.”