Four-time Entertainer of the Year and American Idol judge Luke Bryan is set to release a deluxe version of his #1, RIAA gold certified album BORN HERE LIVE HERE DIE HERE (Deluxe Edition) on April 9, 2021 adding six NEW songs to add to the album’s original 10 tracks. Luke broke the news of the deluxe album to his fans live on Facebook yesterday and played a few of the songs from the album including two of the new tunes, “Country Does” and “Waves.” Luke also talked to People Magazine about his excitement for the new music and the upcoming American Idol season premiering February 14th on ABC. BORN HERE LIVE HERE DIE HERE (Deluxe Edition) is available NOW for PRE-ORDER and limited edition t-shirt and boxsets are also available for pre-order exclusively in Luke’s official store.
“We all know 2020 was hard on all levels for many,” shared Luke. “Things were put on hold in the entertainment business, but it did allow more time to make music and I’m excited to share these six new songs.”
BORN HERE LIVE HERE DIE HERE was originally set to release last April, but due to the pandemic the project was moved to August and debuted at #1 on Billboard’s Top Country Albums chart, making it Luke’s sixth consecutive appearance in the top position. The album became his eleventh top 10 album on Billboard’s Top 200 since his first appearance with 2009’s DOIN’ MY THING.
The album contains his current smash single “Down To One” as well as three No. 1 hits so far- “Knockin’ Boots,” “What She Wants Tonight,” and “One Margarita,” which landed as Luke’s 25th career #1 single, has more than 270 million streams. The “One Margarita” video has over 30 million views on YouTube to date.
BORN HERE LIVE HERE DIE HERE (Deluxe Edition)
- Knockin’ Boots (Hillary Lindsey, Jon Nite, Gordie Sampson)
- What She Wants Tonight (Luke Bryan, Ross Copperman, Hillary Lindsey, Jon Nite)
- Born Here Live Here Die Here (Jake Mitchell, Jameson Rodgers, Josh Thompson)
- One Margarita (Michael Carter, Matt Dragstrem, Josh Thompson)
- Too Drunk To Drive (Luke Bryan, Michael Carter, Brandon Kinney)
- Build Me A Daddy (Jake Mitchell, Josh Thompson, Brett Tyler)
- Little Less Broken (Michael Carter, Lindsay Rimes, Matt Rogers)
- For A Boat (Randy Montana, Josh Thompson, Mike Walker)
- Where Are We Goin’ (Luke Bryan, Brent Cobb)
- Down To One (Dallas Davidson, Justin Ebach, Kyle Fishman)
- Country Does (Ross Copperman, Shane McAnally and Josh Osborne)
- Drink A Little Whiskey Down (Luke Bryan, Matt Dragstrem, Josh Thompson)
- Waves (Zach Crowell, Ryan Hurd, Chase McGill)
- Bill Dance (Luke Bryan, Rhett Akins, Dallas Davidson, Ben Hayslip)
- Up (Jeremy Bussey, Taylor Phillips, Bobby Pinson)
- Floatin’ This Creek (Luke Bryan, Chase McGill, Jeff Stevens, Jody Stevens)
Next Monday, Luke, Katy Perry and Lionel Richie will appear together on Good Morning America and Live with Kelly & Ryan and on The View February 12 to talk about the premiere of the fourth season of American Idol on ABC on Valentine’s Day.