Jon Pardi and The War and Treaty were among the artists helping the Grand Ole Opry, the home of country music, unveil a new stage on Saturday night’s (February 4th) show. The show’s artist line-up also included performances by Mandy Barnett, Rudy Gatlin, Kat & Alex, Oak Ridge Boys, Don Schlitz, Ricky Skaggs, and Mark Wills. This marks the first major set change since the show’s 75th Anniversary more than two decades ago.
The staging is part of more than $4 million in venue upgrades to the set, audio/visual technology, and auditorium including:
- A new Barn with new lighting elements and capabilities
- A 52’ w x 27’ h, 2.9mm high resolution Ross/D3 video wall upstage of the barn set
- A fully redundant Disguise GX3c media server system
- Completely new JBL A Series PA system
- New audience and key lighting elements
- A “Halo” lighting effect for “The Circle”
Among the artists scheduled to appear on the Opry in the coming weeks include Bill Anderson, Henry Cho, Ashley Cooke, Dailey & Vincent, ERNEST, The Isaacs, Crystal Gayle, Vince Gill, Chris Janson, Jamey Johnson, Lady A, LOCASH, Dustin Lynch, Ashley McBryde, Scotty McCreery, Craig Morgan, Lorrie Morgan, Wendy Moten, Carly Pearce, Chase Rice, Darius Rucker, Ricky Skaggs, Nate Smith, Lainey Wilson, among many others.