EMI Records Nashville recording artist Tyler Hubbard revealed for the first time, the cover, track listing and title of his highly anticipated debut solo album – Tyler Hubbard. The 18-song album was produced by Hubbard and Jordan Schmidt, and Hubbard wrote on all of the tracks. Releasing on January 27, 2023, the album is available now for physical pre-order HERE.
The complete album not only features Hubbard’s hit debut solo single “5 Foot 9,” which currently sits at No. 2 at radio and has almost 190M global streams, it also features additional tracks that Hubbard has been playing live while on tour this fall. For Tyler Hubbard, Hubbard wanted the album to be a vessel for telling his story and to represent his diverse musical influences.
“I know the importance and the value of this first album and really setting the foundation for what’s to come down the road,” says Hubbard. “I’m really proud of this music, and first and foremost excited for everyone to get to know me.”
PRE-ORDER TYLER HUBBARD – HERE
Tyler Hubbard Track List:
- Dancin’ In The Country (Written by Tyler Hubbard, Jon Nite, Ross Copperman, Keith Urban)
- 5 Foot 9 (Written by Tyler Hubbard, Jaren Johnston, Chase McGill)
- Baby Gets Her Lovin’ * (Written by Tyler Hubbard, Jesse Frasure, Canaan Smith)
- Everybody Needs A Bar (Written by Tyler Hubbard, Jordan Schmidt, Zach Kale)
- Me For Me (Written by Tyler Hubbard, Russell Dickerson, Thomas Rhett)
- Tough (Written by Tyler Hubbard, Jordan Schmidt, Bebe Rexha)
- I’m The Only One (Written by Tyler Hubbard, Chris Loocke, Rhett Akins)
- She Can (Written by Tyler Hubbard, Parker Welling, Casey Brown)
- Small Town Me (Written by Tyler Hubbard, Chris LaCorte)
- Inside And Out (Written by Tyler Hubbard, Jordan Schmidt, Trevor Rosen, Brad Tursi)
- Out This Way (Written by Tyler Hubbard, Chris LaCorte, Josh Miller)
- By The Way (Written by Tyler Hubbard, Corey Crowder, Canaan Smith)
- Paradise (Written by Tyler Hubbard, Rodney Clawson, Zach Kale)
- How Red (Written by Tyler Hubbard, Andy Albert, Tofer Brown)
- 35’s (Written by Tyler Hubbard, Jordan Schmidt, Michael Tyler)
- Leave Me Alone (Written by Tyler Hubbard, Ashley Gorley, Benjamin Johnson)
- Miss My Daddy (Written by Tyler Hubbard)
- Way Home (Written by Tyler Hubbard, Corey Crowder, Canaan Smith)
*Produced by Tyler Hubbard, Jordan Schmidt and Jesse Frasure
Hubbard will be a presenter on the “56th Annual CMA Awards” airing Wednesday, November 9, at 8/7c on ABC. He will also make his Grand Ole Opry debut (as a solo artist) on Friday, November 11. Tickets are available HERE.
With 19 No. 1 singles on country radio, countless awards, and sold-out tours, Tyler Hubbard has already had a remarkable career as a songwriter and as one half of multi-platinum duo Florida Georgia Line. Now Hubbard is embarking on a solo career with his debut solo album Tyler Hubbard, releasing January 27, 2023. Hubbard’s debut solo single, “5 Foot 9,” quickly moved inside the Top 50 on the streaming chart in its first four weeks and currently sits inside the Top 20 on the Country Streaming Chart. The song currently sits at No. 2 at radio. In anticipation of his debut solo album, this summer Hubbard released a six song project, Dancin’ In The Country, which debuted with over 10,000 SPS units (sales plus streaming) making it the second best-selling country EP debut of the year. It also debuted at No.1 on the Heatseekers Albums chart, No. 6 on the Current Country Albums sales chart, and No. 107 on the Billboard Top 200 chart. Since releasing his debut single, Hubbard has released eight unofficial music videos. Watch all of Hubbard’s videos HERE.
Tyler Hubbard (new album) OC: …forward to. :42
“I’m excited for the fans to hear the whole album in its fullness, you know, in its entirety and sort of how I envisioned it being listened to. I think it tells my story, and I think it’s a fairly dynamic album. I think every song brings out a different emotion, and it really is an album that’s created to listen to fully from top to bottom, and I think when the fans do that, they’re gonna get to know me a lot better. And it’s all songs that I’m really proud of and so I’m just excited for them to have all these songs. I’m excited for them to live with these songs and then especially excited to get out on the road and play these shows and these new songs and really hear the fans singing it back to me. That’s something I look forward to.”